At The Loved Child (TLC), we know that loving and supportive early relationships provide the foundation for a lifetime of healthy physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development. That’s why we set out to offer the best newborn parenting classes, toddler classes, and other parenting workshops all the way up through teens that show our dedication and support to children and their parents.
TLC is dedicated to providing expert support and education to expecting families with infants, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and young children all the way up to teens.
Parents and caregivers are the very center of a child’s universe. It’s a position filled with joy, but at times can be fraught with challenges. The extraordinary journey of parenting need not be made alone!
It takes a village to raise a child, and TLC can be a part of that village for you and your family. Our prenatal classes and newborn classes are a great place to start as you embark. Additionally, we provide individualized care for those who prefer private consultations.
We welcome you to join the open and affirming TLC community. We invite you to grow, learn, and find new friends with your children at your side who will also be growing and learning with you.
Those who take our classes and workshops have a deeply meaningful sense of shared experience. By participating in our classes, workshops, private consultations, and special free community events, you’re also joining a community committed to the well-being of all children and the adults who care for them.
The Loved Child offers the following expert-facilitated programming:
- Prenatal Classes for Cambridge, Boston, and Greater Boston Parents
- New Parent, Caregiver, and New Mom Classes
- Newborn Parenting Classes
- Individual Consultations for Families
- Developmental Play & Parenting Weekly Classes (from infancy – preschool)
- Parent Workshops & Support Groups (for parents of children from pregnancy – adolescence)
- Expert Developmental & Parenting Consultation to Childcare & Preschool Programs and Pediatric Practices
- Corporate Parent Wellness Workshops
- Music & Movement, Child & Parent Yoga, Singalongs, and Play Groups