Welcome to The Loved Child
(TLC Parenting Center)
The Loved Child is dedicated to supporting families from pregnancy through the adolescent years.
Jennifer Gillette, founder, and owner of The Loved Child (TLC), created TLC after more than 20 years of professional experience supporting the development of both parents and their children. After the many years of joining and learning from families, it became evident that confident and joyful families benefited from services where they received trusted information and education while having the opportunity to connect and build healthy relationships with other families in their shared community.
This model of support already exists for our senior citizens – most communities have senior centers where participants benefit from care and services. At The Loved Child we strive to build similar secular community centers for parents and their children – TLC Parenting Centers!
The Loved Child offers the following expert-facilitated programming for parents from pregnancy through adolescence:
- Programming for Expecting and New Parents
- Developmental Play & Parenting Weekly Classes (from infancy – preschool years)
- Individual Consultations for Families
- Parent Workshops (for parents of children from pregnancy – adolescence)
- Expert Developmental & Parenting Consultation to Childcare & Preschool Programs and Pediatric Practices
- Corporate Parent Wellness Workshops (e.g. Lunch-and-Learns, evening seminars, & Parent Support Groups)
- Other Programming such as Music & Movement, Child & Parent Yoga, Free Singalongs, and Play Groups.