If you are a parent or loving caregiver and you feel your parenting would benefit from some extra support and care, The Loved Child (TLC Family Center) offers private individual consultations for expecting families and those with babies and young children. TLC consultations address numerous typical parenting experiences such as:
- Sleep Support (infancy – preschool years)
- Pediatric & Family Nutrition (e.g. starting solids, picky eating, healthy snacks)
- Toilet Training
- Positive/Peaceful Parenting
- Separation Anxiety
- Toddler Hurting Behaviors (hitting, biting, pushing, throwing, pinching etc.)
- Choosing the Best Childcare/Preschool for my Child
- Appropriate Developmental Discipline (limit setting)
- Sibling Rivalry
- Developmental Play & Milestones
- Preparing the Family for a Second Child
Parents can request an one-time consultation or schedule weekly/monthly phone meetings. The TLC phone consultations are scheduled at convenient times for your family such as nap time or in the evening hours so that more than one adult can be present. Please let us know if you live in the Boston area and would prefer a face-to-face meeting. The initial phone meeting is a scheduled 50-minute session ($150).
Please do not register until you fill out the form below (scroll down in your browser!), so that we can arrange a time for your consultation.
Complete the form below to request more information or to schedule a consultation. We will contact you to discuss your needs in more detail. Please include your name, phone number, email, child’s name and age, and a brief description of your concern(s).