If you are a parent or loving caregiver and you feel your parenting would benefit from some extra support and care, The Loved Child (TLC Family Center) offers private individual consultations for expecting families and those with babies and young children. TLC consultations address numerous typical parenting experiences such as:
- Sleep Support (infancy – preschool years)
- Pediatric & Family Nutrition (e.g. starting solids, picky eating, healthy snacks)
- Toilet Training
- Positive/Peaceful Parenting
- Separation Anxiety
- Toddler Hurting Behaviors (hitting, biting, pushing, throwing, pinching etc.)
- Choosing the Best Childcare/Preschool for my Child
- Appropriate Developmental Discipline (limit setting)
- Sibling Rivalry
- Developmental Play & Milestones
- Preparing the Family for a Second Child
The professionals at The Loved Child (TLC) recognize that every family is unique and deserves individualized care. TLC specialists are available for one-time consultation requests or weekly/monthly phone meetings. The phone consultations are scheduled at convenient times for your family such as nap time or in the evening hours so that more than one adult can be present. If you live in the Boston area and would prefer a face-to-face meeting, please let us know.
The initial phone meeting is a scheduled 50-minute session ($150). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: Your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Child’s Name, Child’s Age and a brief description of your concerns.