- Sleep Support (infancy – preschool years)
- Pediatric & Family Nutrition (e.g. starting solids, picky eating, healthy snacks)
- Toilet Training
- Positive/Peaceful Parenting
- Separation Anxiety
- Toddler Hurting Behaviors (hitting, biting, pushing, throwing, pinching etc.)
- Choosing the Best Childcare/Preschool for my Child
- Appropriate Developmental Discipline (limit setting)
- Sibling Rivalry
- Developmental Play & Milestones
- Preparing the Family for a Second Child
Parents can request an one-time consultation or schedule weekly/monthly phone meetings. The TLC phone consultations are scheduled at convenient times for your family such as nap time or in the evening hours so that more than one adult can be present. Please let us know if you live in the Boston area and would prefer a face-to-face meeting. The initial phone meeting is a scheduled 50 minutes ($120). Each additional follow-up call can be scheduled for 30 minutes ($65).
Please do not register until you fill out the form below (scroll down in your browser!), so that we can arrange a time for your consultation.